Start a new topic

What form do I use in this situation

Hi, I hope someone can help me. We are in California. My tenant’s lease has ended, and she requested to go month to month. OK, we are now “month to month” for the last two months. last week she informed me that she called a plumber to make repairs, which I knew nothing about, and she paid $900. When I told her this is not how it works, she deducted $900 from the rent that she paid on August 1. At this time, I do not want to have her as a tenant any longer. Which form do I use to give her 30 days notice?  Remember, there is not lease any longer, she is “month to month.“ Thanks in advance. Looking forward to hearing from someone soon.
1 Comment

Login to post a comment