Start a new topic

Sharing my home

Hi,  I would like to rent out a room to someone, what kind of form would I use?  I will be sharing the house with them.  Thanks
1 Comment

Sign a lease agreement with a description of the living arrangement, and include a Roommate Addendum.  
Login to post a comment