Start a new topic

credit report

I have a tenant that way behind on her rent.  I would like to report her to the credit bureau so she won't just up and move instead of paying the rent she owes, but I don't know how you go about reporting her to the credit bureau, please can someone give me some help on how to do this.
Login to post a comment