Start a new topic

Cats

So far, I have not allowed tenants to have cats.  I receive multiple requests for tenants to move in with cats.  Does anyone have an opinion on allowing cats?  I have allowed dogs, mixed reviews (some good, some horrible).  I would appreciate any opinion, good or bad! :) Karen

We do not allow cats, if they pee the smell just stays. You need to replace carpets, etc.
i have 10 cats in my home, most people not like, but i don't care, i take care of all and they don't cause problem to anyone, I live in a pretty neighbor in an imóvel em salvador
i have 10 cats in my home, most people not like, but i don't care, i take care of all and they don't cause problem to anyone, I live in a pretty neighbor in an [URL="http://www.brasilbrokers.com.br/imobiliaria-salvador.html"]imóvel em salvador[/URL]
We made our mistake allowing cats with our current tenant. NEVER AGAIN.  The cats have torn up the carpet to the point that we need a carpet company to come out and repair it.  They have also urinated in multiple places.  Unbelievable smell.  I would not allow them.  Dogs are bad enough, but harder to deny if you want to rent.
Login to post a comment