Start a new topic


I have a tenant who is promising to pay me his back rent, with a legal document he and I will sign and get notarized.  Is there such a document? Thank you Robert Baumann
1 Comment

Don't fall for it.  A judgement is a legal order to pay what you are owed and the majority of the time tenants never pay.  You need to file an eviction ASAP.
Login to post a comment