Start a new topic

Plug Spark

I received a call from a tenant case manager to say a plug sparked and black smoke from the wall where the TV was plug in. The tenant wants to know what should they do after they cut off the circuit breaker. They say they will call the Fire Department and call an electrician.  Who responsibility is it to call in an electrician and who suppose to pay.
1 Comment

This is the landlords issue plain and simple, most likely it is a simple fix and should not cost a lot or can be fixed with a new junction box. As the landlord you do want to take care of this because ultimately it is your rental property, your investment. Do not wait around and fix ASAP.
Login to post a comment