Start a new topic

Collect rent

If the tenant does not pay the rent after Three Day Notice has been passed. The landlord take him to the court and the judge in favor to the landlord and the tenant consistently does not want to pay. Can the landlord collect the money from his SSI or from the Welfare agency.
1 Comment

Yes you will be able to collect rent and have collections track them down, You can also collect from paychecks or from welfare if you are legally filed under HUD laws. You will need to contact the HUD office in your state and speak with them as well as get everything you need from the court.
Login to post a comment