Start a new topic

Early Termination Clause California

I’m about to rent my property but would like the option to sell it if needed and terminate the lease. What verbiage do I use for an early termination clause for me as the landlord to break a year lease? I would like to give 30 days notice to vacate once an offer is accepted and signed, 24 your notice to show the property and money to compensate the move. Thanks for your help!
1 Comment

Early Termination Clause: Tenant acknowledges the landlord can put the home up for sale during the lease period after 60 days from the lease period beginning date of January 1st 2018, the following steps will be executed to begin the process: 30 days’ notice will be given for the initial sale date as well as a 60 days’ notice to vacate the property which breaks the landlord and tenant lease mutually, tenant must keep the property in show-able condition and allow showings with adequate notice, $200 in compensation will be given to the tenant for moving expenses and the tenant must vacate the property after the 60 day notice.   Would this be sufficient?
Login to post a comment