Start a new topic

WHAT CAN I LEGALLY ASK THE EMPLOYER?

I am getting ready to start calling employers.  What can I legally ask them?  Can I ask them about personal issues such as drug and alcohol use? What are the best questions to ask other than verifying employment and wages.
1 Comment

Legally you can ask any question you want. That doesn’t mean you’ll get an answer. You should be able to get answers to the following - verify wage, bonus, full or part time, length of employment. You should also ask applicants to supply the last 2 months wage stubs  -----Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with your State/Local laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance.
Login to post a comment