Start a new topic

move out

tenant gave me a verbal 5 days notice move out , then ask me to sign agreement to give out the right of deposit money by not keeping deposit for not giving 30 days notice, I signed because I want them out , I had a six month rent agreement and never renew it for almost a years , I expect the keys one or two days after rent due nov first 2015 , their electricity still on , they text me  late 10: 00pm nov 4th ,to let me know that the house was ready and they will give the key next morning which is going to be nov 5th , property is next door where I live  , so I went to see inside, all lights were left off , taking the risk of the property to be abondolized , the house smell really bad like they were smoking inside , floors are dirty ,I'm going to be using strong cleaning chemicals ; kitchen cabinets is going another job , nail holes in walls , carport , front yard has partial color small rocks now is grass all over , back yard is also bad ,not even close to what they got when they came in . I have their deposit $900.00 , should I keep it ?
Login to post a comment