Start a new topic

Adding person

I have a people that just married one of my tenants and they are from out of the country. They only have a passport and AZ ID . How do I run a criminal bad ground report on them?
1 Comment

Hello Clarence, To run a tenant screening through ezLandlordforms Trans Union needs a US social Security number. If the tenant does not have a US SS# you will not be able to run a credit or criminal report on them. You may want to contact Trans Union directly to see if they have any recommendations on tenant screening services for non-US residents.
Login to post a comment