Start a new topic

Reporting a deadbeat tenant

Does ezlandlord offer a way for it's members to report a deadbeat tenant to credit bureaus and or work with a collection agency to assist in collection of unpaid rents/expenses?  Thanks MJ
1 Comment

Contact one of the Credit Bureau's, you can report them that way. I believe some may charge but also i would threaten with a notice that you will be reporting them and you may get paid before you have to go that route. i do that and so far it worked.
Login to post a comment