Start a new topic

Maintenance/Remodel addendum

I have a new applicant that may want to finish part of the basement for two bedrooms ( I have said I will make no investments at this time) she wants to do them herself. I know I should have her submit plans and contractors for my review, and they be licensed and insured.Pull all permits and be subject to my review. I don't live in the same state so I would have a friend check the progress and craftsmanship for me. Plus I need to make her fully responsible for the hot tub and appliance maintenance. My question is where do I find the forms I need? There are no forms here for remodels or upgrades. I want to make sure if something went wrong I would not be without rent while the secondary repairs where being done. So maybe a extra security deposit when she starts the projects or something like that. Any ideas???? Thank you.
1 Comment

ezLandlordforms has a feature where you may create your own Custom Addendum. First go to LANDLORD FORMS>MY CUSTOM DOCUMENTS. Click on CREATE a CUSTOM DOC and then use the textbox just like you would Microsoft Word. Make sure you title the document so that you will remember it and also where it says TYPE: Choose ADDENDUM. If you need further assistance, please contact our Forms Experts at the Live Chat button at the top right side of the web-site. (You will see the operators picture there.)
Login to post a comment