Start a new topic

out of state lease

Should I have an agent actting for me (a friend in the same state as the house) on the lease and how can I limit his actions to just signing the lease for me or what all  should be considered?
1 Comment

Personally, I would just have him show the property and collect rental applications. You can run the tenant screening reports, you can create the lease agreement, and you can sign it by fax/email/e-signature.
Login to post a comment