Start a new topic


We will be offering an apartment (rent free) to a tenant that will act as our super. What type of lease do I give him ? If he does not work out then how do I evict him for non-payment of rent (if his rent is zero) ?

You can create a lease with all your special terms and conditions by following the link below.                                               ---         
To end a month-to-month lease, or any rental agreement that does not have a specific lease term, you must give a written one-month notice before the month starts. You can then move out at the end of the month.
Not all local/state governments require a Notice be given before the END of the month. Also, some require a 60 Days' Notice after 1 year of residency.
Login to post a comment