Start a new topic

Tenats "Male Friend" causing issues at property

My Woman tenant friends who supposedly is not her boyfriend is there many days and stay over night many time. He is causing problems in the neighbor hood with noise and parking in Driveway not mine. He is not on the Lease nor do I want him to be. What are my options? I recently was there to make repairs but did not see his clothes but did find Tools for his job.  Thanks Colorado Landlord.
1 Comment

Hmm... that may be hard. You could send an unauthorized occupant notice to the tenant.
Login to post a comment