Start a new topic

Changing a lease

I bought my house in sept 2012 and my boyfriend and his daughter moved in. I made the lease for 5 yrs, but its been 9 months and we are breaking up. Can I change the term of the lease in the middle ?  He  also have not paid the full amount every month. What can I do to get him out?

You will need to speak to your landlord about your situation.
I'm not familiar with CT laws but in many states if the rental unit is part of your personal home there are special  rules that apply. These rules make it easier for you to evict a tenant. You may need to seek an attorney or find your Landlord/tenant laws and look at what you can do under the law.
Login to post a comment