Start a new topic

Tenants boyfriend

My tenant had her boyfriend move in with, he is not on the lease. He is currently causing problems with the other tenants. What steps do I need to take to have him leave. I live in Connecticut. Thanks in Advance
1 Comment

You could send an unauthorized tenant notice, then if he doesnt move, start the eviction process.
Login to post a comment