Start a new topic

VA tennant separating from spouse

My tenant has indicated they will be separating from their spouse as soon as they have aquired another residence.  The tenant and I have exchanged numerous texts about the situation.  We have an agreement for a month to month lease.  They are required written notice when they intend to vacate.  Do I need both signatures notifying me? or can I use the primaries signature only?  the primary is the person I receive all the rent and correspondence with.
1 Comment

Only the primary applicant is required to notify you. I can't handle these types of situations that's why I am using property management services from Hunter Rentals&Property Management. You always have to in touch with your tenants.
Login to post a comment