Start a new topic

changing from a 3 to a 2 bedroom

hey if I stay in a 3 bedroom and now my son have move out section 8 want pay for a 3 bedroom I have to pay the difference even though my income stay the same and I told my landlord and he said if section 8 will do it he will change it to a 2 bedroom with a storage room if they let him. But I need to know will my voucher go down if he do this or can this be done.
1 Comment

This is something the Landlord would have to file with HUD. If he changes something it should not change your voucher unless he changes the price in rent.
Login to post a comment