Start a new topic


What do I need to do if I've had a long standing tenant and she gets married.  Thank you, Norma
1 Comment

I would use an addendum to add a tenant to the lease or make changes to the lease so that the names are all up to  date. Keep your tenant informed that changes will be made on the lease agreement.
Login to post a comment