Start a new topic

Verbal lease

I have property in WI.  Rented a house to a family for two yrs now.  ; only verbal lease.  I now want to increase rent, get rid of the dogs; how do i do it legally?  Tina
1 Comment

IT is always better to have written and signed leases to prove in court the terms that were set. If i were you, i would create a lease for the new term and set your guidelines. Also maybe talk to an attorney.
Login to post a comment