Start a new topic

Breatch the contract

I have contract with tenant for 1 year .After 3 months tenant left an pay rent just for two .How i got may money for one month rent.Tenant sad i dont have money.

I would send them a notice stating that you will be reporting this to their credit.
Sending the above mentioned notice is a waste of time. You're already missing 1 check and probably be missing another one for June. Minimize your loss and send a 3 day Notice to Pay or Quit.
Since they are already gone--small claims court is your recourse.
Login to post a comment