Start a new topic

Lease and repairs

I have a rental house that needs repairs on the outside, replace some wood, replace window trim want to have the roof inspected , the whole house needs to be cleaned and repainted and I need to replace the main breaker box to the house. I was just informed of mold throughout the house. This tenant is in a month to month lease and has been for 2 years now. Can I send notice of non renewal and have them move while I get all these repairs fixed as it will take some time to get them all done. I

Hello just wanted to know if we the owners of said property are responsible fo paying plumming pipes thar were busted and  tenaants did not take precautionary methods to protect said property. They hired a plummer and the result was a bill for 600$. The bill does not specifiy parts that were installed only labor .DO i HAVE THE RIGHT TO REQUEST what parts it took to fix and pay for all . The tenant agreed to pay half , but know they requesting the whole amount.,I told them just to move out in 30 days . Was this the right way to go about it . THANKK
Yes, you can send a notice of non-renewal of lease. When a lease term expires, you have the choice of renewing it with the tenant or not.
Yes, you can send a notice of non-renewal of lease. When a lease term expires, you have the choice of renewing it with the tenant or not.
Login to post a comment