Start a new topic

lease term change

how do we change from yr to 6 mo lease with month to  month there after.? increase monthly rate a certain percentage??

Try to articulate what you what a little better.
Our tenant signed a year lease ending in June 30, 2022  He gave notice today , 12/1/21 due to “unavoidable life events “. He stated he would be out by the end of Dec beginning of January. He also has a co-signer. I’m fine with finding a new tenant, but don’t want to be out any rent in doing so. What is the tenant responsible for? Can I get any rent due until I find a tenant?
Our tenant signed a year lease ending in June 30, 2022  He gave notice today , 12/1/21 due to “unavoidable life events “. He stated he would be out by the end of Dec beginning of January. He also has a co-signer. I’m fine with finding a new tenant, but don’t want to be out any rent in doing so. What is the tenant responsible for? Can I get any rent due until I find a tenant?
Login to post a comment