Start a new topic

landlord asking for backpay after undercharging

My landlord raised my rent about a 100 when I resigned the lease but forgot to change my monthly billing. He has finally noticed this error and is requesting the difference in backpay. On one hand I did sign the lease agreeing to the rate, however it seems unfair to charge me a lump sum for their error.
Login to post a comment