Start a new topic

sub leasing

Question.  My daughter is leasing the house from me.  She will have a roomate.  Can I use a second agreement and have the roommate be responsible to my daughter? and put my daughters name as landlord.  The idea being that my daughter is responsible for full rent and deposit to me even if roommate moves out.
Login to post a comment