Start a new topic

Need an answer please!!

For countless reasons, including damage and extremely late payments, I am going to serve my tenant (who lives in the same household as me) a 30 Day Notice-No Cause. I need to know what I am supposed to do if the tenant refuses to leave. I am not interested in trying to work things out, I just want her out! Is my only option to pursue eviction if she refuses to leave? Other factors to consider is that she has lived here for less than a year, and did not give me a security deposit.

If a tenant wont move out, the next step is eviction.
Could you charge her with Trespassing?
If tenant refuses to move willingly, you may want to take the path of least resistance…..help tenant to move by offering an incentive that you’re willing to live with. Your objective here is to have tenant move ASAP with the least amount of trouble. And, as soon as tenant moves, change the locks….. Trespassing is not an option. -----Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with Fed/State/Local and Tax Laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance. BTW...check out the Rental Property Organizer at Simp-List.com. Free Trial Download. A great program at a great price @ $50.00! Check it out.
Why did you give her keys and let her move in if she never paid her security deposit?
Login to post a comment