Start a new topic

Promissory note

Hi I sold  my house in fl back in November 1,2011 for 45,000.00 and she has only made two payments of 600.00 what can I do to evict her please help

Does she have a deed to the house? Is the payment note a simple promissory note? Need more info.
its a simple promissory note and she has no deed  hi ph number is 2032282406
If there is no deed recorded stating she owns the property, I would assume the property is still yours and you are responsible for property insurance, taxes, etc. If you’re going to hold the mortgage, you should use a mortgage co paper work as an example.  This doesn’t appear to be the case. Your best bet is to contact a Real Estate Attorney. This is beyond the scope of this Forum. I wouldn’t wait too long. You could loss your property. -----Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with Fed/State/Local and Tax Laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance. BTW...check out the Rental Property Organizer at Simp-List.com. Free Trial Download. A great program at tax time and at a great price! Check it out.
Login to post a comment