Start a new topic

biweekly tennant refusing to vacate after 28 day notice in wisconsin.

what should I do if my tenant refuses to vacate. no lease, paying rent biweekly. she has developed a pattern of not paying rent as agreed every spring when the weather gets warm and makes partying and getting drunk her priority and she has 2 large dogs whom she lets shit not only in my yard but the neighbors aswell and does not pick up after them all winter and leaves it all spring till i get the neighbors complaining to me, although I repeatedly hound her to pick up daily. I am sick of this tenant and want her out. she used to be a friend and I let her have the place at a severly discounted rental rate with no security deposit after a complete remodel, just so i could get an income generated to recoup some of my cost, but she has taken advantage of me from day one.. now she is telling all of our mutual friends that i am threatening eviction just to control her because I want to date her (which is obviously untrue) and has threatened to take me to court if I try to evict her.. I just want her gone so I can get someone in with a lease this time who will reliably pay the rent.  any help would be greatly apreciated... thanks in advance

by the way I served her 28 day notice on friday 7/18/2014
BITE THE BULLET / FILE AN EVICTION - MAY COST YOU SOME MONEY, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ITS COSTING YOU MORE THAN MONEY AT THIS POINT.
by the way I served her 28 day notice on friday 7/18/2014
do I have to wait till the 28 days is up or should I start the eviction process imediately? I am a new landlord this is my first tenant. how do I go about filing with the court?
Login to post a comment