Start a new topic

How do you report a collections issue on a tenants credit report

I have a tenant that is moving out, finally, but owes a significant balance and refuses to pay. How can I get this on their credit report after they move?

I would contact a local collection agency. On this site, it gives three collection agencies' contact information.  I was just on it myself! Good luck to you! It stinks when stuff like this happens.
Thanks for your help.
Login to post a comment