Start a new topic

Tenant not moving out a agreed

One of three tenants after giving written 30 day notice to terminate has not moved out.  What are my options?

I would start consulting with a lawyer. If they are not complying you might have to start the process to evict.
Depends on your state,  but if the lease is over,  they are "holding over"  and should be subject to going to the courts immediately and not having to serve notice.  Google this topic FOR YOUR STATE.  Good luck.
I have situation here.My husband  purchase this three family home and let his stepson and his girfriend  move in with his little daughter six years ago. Now my husband got sick and I took over managing his properties three years ago.I found out that his stepson was paying rent whenever he felt like it and he owe him over 2 gran.I spoke to him and got him in a payment plan. He payoff what he owed but recently he was doing it again,giving excuses why he couldn't pay his rent , now he owes us1,534.00. To make matters worst he got arrested .Now i ask his girlfriend to pay what they  owe us and she said that she has no money not even to go food shopping that she didn't know that he owes us that much money.So try to work things out with her like i did with him but she claims that she can't .She decided that she is going to pay me 165 a week. I wanted to evict them but my busband keep on saying that he'll talk to them about they're responsabilities.But no results! What should i do? They are no kids they are over 30s.
I have situation here.My husband  purchase this three family home and let his stepson and his girfriend  move in with his little daughter six years ago. Now my husband got sick and I took over managing his properties three years ago.I found out that his stepson was paying rent whenever he felt like it and he owe him over 2 gran.I spoke to him and got him in a payment plan. He payoff what he owed but recently he was doing it again,giving excuses why he couldn't pay his rent , now he owes us1,534.00. To make matters worst he got arrested .Now i ask his girlfriend to pay what they  owe us and she said that she has no money not even to go food shopping that she didn't know that he owes us that much money.So try to work things out with her like i did with him but she claims that she can't .She decided that she is going to pay me 165 a week. I wanted to evict them but my busband keep on saying that he'll talk to them about they're responsabilities.But no results! What should i do? They are no kids they are over 30s.
Login to post a comment