Start a new topic

Demand for Payment after vacating

How do I go about doing a demand for payment of back rent after the tenant has moved out?

Thank you for your reply.
If they didn't pay after issued notice, go to the county courthouse and file for a court date in, assumingly, small claims.
Login to post a comment