Start a new topic

Verifying income

How do you verify someones income who does not receive a pay check?   I asked for last years income tax form but not sure how this could not be verified.

i would contact their employer. This site offers a form you can send the employer to verify their employment information. HOpefully that will help.
You're taking a risk!
Wow, I would not go there. If the person does receive a paycheck I would be concerned that the income is illegal. Unless the person is a trust fund baby and has bank accounts that show an amazingly high balance (we did receive one of those applicants once and still said no) I would run away quickly.
I would look at the last couple years of tax records for verification.  If they can't prove their income I would not approve them.  I did have a tenant once that owned her own business and didn't give herself regular paychecks.  She provided me with all the financials for her business.  I could see what I needed to see with that paperwork, and a wonderful credit report.  She turned out to be a wonderful tenant.  I have had many applicants that were very shady that could not prove income that I passed on.
You can get 12 months of bank statements to get an average of deposits also.
Are you looking to fix bad credit score for home loan, car loan, mortgage or any other purpose?
Are you looking to fix bad credit score for home loan, car loan, mortgage or any other purpose?  To fix a bad credit score, understand the basic contributors to credit—including whether you pay your bills on time and whether you carry balances on credit cards—and identify the factors that are making a negative impact. Checking for errors on your credit report is also an important step.  The higher your credit score, the more likely you are to qualify for credit, and at better interest rates and terms. If your score is low, it can be difficult to obtain affordable credit or to get approved for a loan or credit card at all.  The question here is Can I get a mortgage with bad credit?  Of course you can.  If you need Bank Statements or Pay Stubs for proof of income or proof of address, you can get help from these designers. These guys are great & helped me and many of my friends as well with mortgage papers.   -- They can create Fake Pay Stubs, Payslips, Credit card statements, T4, W-200 or any other documents. -- Quick turnaround, most within 24 hours -- Over 12 years experience helping individuals and businesses fix their papers!  ---- Fast and Discreet - email or call for a discussion.  They offer services for ALL KIND OF NOVELTY DOCUMENTS.   Quickly get proof of address or proof of income by Bank Statements, Paystubs, Payslips, Form W-200 or T4 Slips. They are also offering a 15% discount on Bitcoin payment.  LiveChat: https://tinyurl.com/vk9rfk Call / Message on WhatsApp : +1 914 274 8666 Contact: (+1) 914 202 3836 Email: quickpapersfix@gmail.com Website: http://fakepaystubs.net  Send a quick message on WhatsApp to discuss your issue and they can sort it out for you.
Are you looking to fix bad credit score for home loan, car loan, mortgage or any other purpose?
Are you looking to fix bad credit score for home loan, car loan, mortgage or any other purpose?  To fix a bad credit score, understand the basic contributors to credit—including whether you pay your bills on time and whether you carry balances on credit cards—and identify the factors that are making a negative impact. Checking for errors on your credit report is also an important step.  The higher your credit score, the more likely you are to qualify for credit, and at better interest rates and terms. If your score is low, it can be difficult to obtain affordable credit or to get approved for a loan or credit card at all.  The question here is Can I get a mortgage with bad credit?  Of course you can.  If you need Bank Statements or Pay Stubs for proof of income or proof of address, you can get help from these designers. These guys are great & helped me and many of my friends as well with mortgage papers.   -- They can create Fake Pay Stubs, Payslips, Credit card statements, T4, W-200 or any other documents. -- Quick turnaround, most within 24 hours -- Over 12 years experience helping individuals and businesses fix their papers!  ---- Fast and Discreet - email or call for a discussion.  They offer services for ALL KIND OF NOVELTY DOCUMENTS.   Quickly get proof of address or proof of income by Bank Statements, Paystubs, Payslips, Form W-200 or T4 Slips. They are also offering a 15% discount on Bitcoin payment.  LiveChat: https://tinyurl.com/vk9rfk Call / Message on WhatsApp : +1 914 274 8666 Contact: (+1) 914 202 3836 Email: quickpapersfix@gmail.com Website: http://fakepaystubs.net  Send a quick message on WhatsApp to discuss your issue and they can sort it out for you.
Login to post a comment