Start a new topic

Changing My Current Place into a Rental

I would like to sell my rental and not pay the capital gains.   Could I change my current place into a rental?  How would I go about doing it?  

You're thinking of a 1031 exchange which has nothing to do with converting your own home into a rental property.
Yes of-course you can change your place into a rental without any fret. If you want best deal on your rental property than you have to consult with any nearest real estate group they will provide you best deal and also give some valuable suggestions.
Login to post a comment