Start a new topic

Selling my gains accountant needed

Does anyone know an accountant or lawyer that is experienced in capital gains in the Seattle, WA area?  Desperately seeking help!

I don't invest primarily west coast however a investor friend of mine does recommend Krutch Lindell Bingham Jones, PS 206-331-4802, I hope that this helps and you find what you need.
Follow the Richard input and give a call.
Login to post a comment