Start a new topic

Buying rental property out of state

If we want to purchase a home to rent out of state do we need to get a lawyer from that state to represent us to close on the property?  And can anyone tell us if they use an online App to manage an out of state vacation rental or do you think a  management team would be better?  Thanks!

Yes, Real estate deals are complex and involve legalities, therefore, you need to collaborate with an experienced lawyer to make things easygoing.
Go Local with Your Real Estate Agent. ... Get Video Tours of Real Estate Listings. ... Consider Cost of Living Differences. ... Brush Up on the Tax Implications. ... Pick a Day (or Days) to See Houses.
Login to post a comment