Start a new topic

Licensing in FL?

I read your article about Property Managment. I live in south Florida , the question I have is: what type of license do I need in order to operate legally in the state?  Is it a GC license, or a real state license, or something else entirely?  I am a handyman.
1 Comment

I believe a property manager needs a sales or broker license if the compensation is paid by commission, and handling rentals and leases for others, not personally owned properties.
Login to post a comment