Start a new topic

Suing tenant / Abandoned property

I'm planning to sue a tenant that abandoned the property for 3 months rent plus damages. Total is 9K. What is the "legal form" I need to request from the local court?? Thanks, Lisa
1 Comment

Hi Lisa, you may want to contact your local court house to see what form they suggest for your state. Suing a tenant is expensive and timely so you want to be sure you have all your ducks in a row. I would do a little reseach or contact an attorney.
Login to post a comment