Start a new topic

Clogged bathroom sink drain

I have tenant living in an unit under the RSO (rent controlled). Can I bill back my tenant for the repair cost of the clogged bathroom sink if it was due to their negligence? Can I include an admin fee? The LAHD Handbook was silent on the matter.
1 Comment

Angela, Of course you can charge tenant for damages they caused. An administrative fee is a different story. What is the fee for?
Login to post a comment