Start a new topic

Lost rent due to extent of damages???

In Oklahoma, can a months lost rent be charged to tenant when the damages exceed security deposit?  I will loose at least one months rent while repairing the damage that tenanat did and I want to be able to charge it back to them even if it has to be done in small claims court?
1 Comment

You can issue a demand for payment of damages, they would in turn reimburse you.  Just make sure you have all damages and repairs listed and documented, if possible provide photos and make sure they do not fall under normal wear and tear.
Login to post a comment