Start a new topic

tenants did not pay the full deposit as they promissed

tenants gave mi $400.00 to keep an apartment for rent while the section 8 practiced the inspection, but once they get in the apartment now they refuse to pay the rest of deposit arguing I signed a paper for the deposit. I gave to them the  form 103, 3 day notice to pay rent or move out, but because this is not a rent, I wander if there is a special form for claiming the rest of the payment of the deposit .

You can actually go through your HUD or local housing authority to help assist you in either evicting the tenants or getting the proper payment. They are required to up hold their end to receive HUD compensation.
I have the same issue.  will the SD on the lease hold up?
Login to post a comment