Start a new topic


A tenant abandon my property leaving his car in my drive way. The court had given the possession of my property with the right to sell his belonging to pay for my expenses. Do i have have right of possession of the abandon car? how do i get ride of it.
1 Comment

Yes if you were given the right to sell his belongings to pay for expenses then I would assume that is included. I would contact an attorney to read through any paperwork from court.
Login to post a comment