Start a new topic

Represent Landlord

What kind of authorization do I need to rent out my fathers property? He is out of the country and asked me to rent his property? Thank you
1 Comment

I would just simply make it official with a simply agreement. I have actually used the property management agreement on this site for my out of state properties that I have relatives manage for me.
Login to post a comment