Start a new topic

I would like to report them to the credit bureau, so they can not buy or qualify for a home purchase.

Place a claim to a tenant who did not pay rent, left the property and they also did damage to the property. When we went to court a mediator made an agreement between the tenant and us (in the same court) a payment arrangement, which they did not pay, nor did they comply with what was agreed, and it was an agreement in court, as I can charge that money or at least place them in the credit to report it so they do not continue to do wrong, what steps to follow to report to the credit agencies for lack of payments. Thank you!
1 Comment

Hello. Rent does not normally appear on a credit kind of like utility bill payments. As for the infractions with the court ordered settlement, file for another court date and have her served.
Login to post a comment