Start a new topic

Notice of Temporary Displacement - Florida

Anyone have any experience with providing a Notice of Temporary Displacement (for fumigation) with tenants?

Yep, you pay as it's considered an improvement requiring tenant expense for which you must compensate as you own the property. However, two things may work in your favor. 1. Call your insurance company as rental reimbursement may be warranted and 2. The fumigation cost is tax deductible as an improvement.
Login to post a comment