Start a new topic

Swing set release form

Hello, my tenants want to purchase a swing set for their child, nothing big. What release form do I need to make them sign for Tennessee? It is also one of the tenants in my quadplex, do I need to make them all sign something since all of the other units have kids, and I'm sure all the kids will end up playing on it. It will be on a grassy area. It's a plastic swing set.  Thank you in advance.
1 Comment

I'd go with no,  or make sure they have at least $500k liability insurance and you should have 3-5M umbrella policy.
Login to post a comment