Start a new topic

California Section 8 tenant

Hi  I have an section 8 tenant in California I gave 90 days notice too, told me they not moving I’m going to have to take them to court, it’s to hard to find a place with the pandemic going on and decided to stop paying their portion.......   We going on two 45 days the Section8 work is no help “ if tenant isn’t holding up their part of the contract you (landlord) have to do what best for you (landlord and property)    Tenant break lease by having pet causing extensive non-normal wear and tear damage this issue came to light 11 months in to 12 months contract, so instead trying to do an evection I didn’t renew lease and have 90 days notice (couldn’t evict anyway in May)    Any ideals or thoughts on how to handle this situation ??    I’m getting and would keep getting receiving major portion of rent from Section8 but I’m afraid tenant going to eventually find a place, leaving me with weeks notice that Section8 will stop paying and damages to property that I can’t take tenant to court cause on evection cause court are close and tenant will be in new place so I don’t see tenant losing Section8 (which is the only tenant fear)

can you get ahold of their worker
Login to post a comment