Start a new topic


I have a current lease that has an unmarried couple that have signed the lease. The male has decide to move out. Do I need to create a new lease without his name or what is the requirment so that the male is no longer on the lease.

You can do a lease addendum showing removal of his name.
Make sure you get everyone's signature on the addendum. He has the right to void is name from the lease and forfeit any security deposit. If he refuses to sign, then tell him he can be held liable to the lease and be taken to court over it.
Login to post a comment