Start a new topic

Got her out from 14 day notice to quit but.......

The tenant has left but, now she keeps sending me these harrassing certified letters saying that myself and my family made it imposible for her to have "quiet enjoyment" of the residence after she was served with the notice ....which is NOT true at all....she still owes us $1000.00 in rent.  If I take her to small claims court who pays the fees????
1 Comment

The judge ultimately awards the fees and it generally is up to his discretion in most states. And your tenant would have the burden of proof that you were "harassing her"
Login to post a comment